Sunday 30 March 2008

Call off the search parties, I'm back

Buck 65 - "Food" from Square LP


Apologies to all for the lack of postage recently, this was due to me and the girlfriend going to see Buck 65 in Glasgow then on a wee holiday north to Orkney.


I went to check on the Earls Ltd. summer retreat but as you can see it's been a bit neglected (much like the blog).

There was nae internet where we were staying but the local music & game store in Kirkwall was holding it down with the latest video game action. As soon as I'm finished with Burnout Paradise I'm onto Horace Goes Skiing.



Some of you might have peeped this already from Isho's blog but here's the trailer for the new Guitar Hero: On Tour for the Nintendo DS. I don't know what tunes are on it but I don't care I'm sold and I want one now.





Finally here's the latest video from Jamie Lidell for "Little Bit Of Feel Good" out on the 14th of April. Some of you may recognise the vocal from the Remdog remix we featured a few weeks back. If any of you fancy a shot at remixing it here's the shpiel from Jamie himself:


"Alright. It's time to give me a sonic haircut folks. I give you my voice you give me a new body. I'm all yours. hell YEP.


Remix the naked vocal from Little Bit of Feel Good however you damn well want and I'll check the results and pick out the gold from the shit. The bad from the super bad...


In short I will chose the one I'm feeling is to be crowned the feel goodest.

...so...triple exclamation marks all round and let's hear it folks!!!

Power to the people and as they say on tele "make it work!"


Let the image be some inspiration

love Jim

Jamie Lidell - "Little Bit of Feel Good" Vocal to Remix
To enter:

Email your entries as MP3s or links to
jamielidell@warprecords.com by 1st April... so get to it!

1 comment:

Kool Thing said...

When do you get the deeds to the palace? As long as there's internet...